Installation & Commissioning
Our technical team performs site acceptance tests in the presence of the customer and signs the related site acceptance test protocols in order to confirm that the equipment complies with the technical specifications.
The radiation performances are validated by measuring the radiation dose leakage and entering the measured values in a radiation leakage protocol.
Training & Certification
- product training delivering comprehensive information and knowledge for the safe and efficient operation of your equipment
- on-the-job training with individual adaptive computer-based training programmes and platforms, object recognition tests and learning systems … view relevant products at CASRA
- pre-employment competency assessment and certification tests for screeners … view relevant products at CASRA
Maintenance & Service
- preventive and corrective maintenance in line with the producers’ recommendations and equipment’s documentation
- advanced and proven maintenance concepts throughout the entire life-cycle of your equipment
We offer customised maintenance programmes and flexible and scalable service level agreements with hotline support.
We develop and maintain business partnerships with our customers, supporting them with maintenance, updates, upgrades, reconfiguration management, refurbishment and services throughout the entire life-cycle of the equipment, to ensure that the equipment continues to operate and perform at maximum capacity and meets customers’ needs. Our life-cycle services are a key part of our full value proposition.
Research & Innovation
Our research and innovation team works in close cooperation with our customers, partners, universities and industry experts to solve complex puzzles and develop innovative smart solutions and service concepts.
Innovations are essential for us to develop and supply the specific solutions required by our customers.
We achieve this goal with our commitment to environmental protection and our responsible approach to manage resources in our field and in the supply chain. At the request of our customers we apply the 3R approach to reduce, recycle and reuse damaged and obsolete elements, modules and parts as a separate rendered service.